Use of the Website
2.2. The Users acknowledge and agree that the Croatians in Cleveland may screen User content posted or transmitted,
2.4. The Croatians in Cleveland may, at its sole discretion, request a User to provide additional information to verify Personal Data and/or User Content that the User has posted on the Website. Based on this additional information, the Croatians in Cleveland may decide to edit or delete Personal Data and/or User Content and/or to suspend or delete the Account and the User’s use of the Website.
2.6. The Croatians in Cleveland may disclose personal data and/or User Content to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that not doing so would impede the proper course of justice.
- include software such as viruses or Trojans that can damage or erase computers or data of the Croatians in Cleveland, Users or third parties or make it unavailable or inaccessible;
- bypass technical security measures of the computer systems of the Croatians in Cleveland or third parties;
- involve unreasonable or disproportionate use of the infrastructure of the computer systems of the Croatians in Cleveland or third parties that impede the functionality or functionalities of the Website;
- involve manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “trawl”, “spider” or scrape any content of the Website;
- constitute unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk, spam, bulk e-mail, scam and/or phishing;
- infringe any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights or any other rights;
- involve (virtual) child pornography or bestiality;
- harm minors in any way, including but not limited to establishing unlawful contact;
- promote or provide instructions or information about how to engage in illegal conduct, commit illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury;
- spread, incite, promote or justify racial hatred, xenophobia, antisemitism or other forms of hatred based on intolerance, including but not limited to: intolerance expressed by aggressive nationalism and ethnocentrism, discrimination and hostility against minorities, migrants and people of immigrant origin or any other form deemed contrary to fundamental human rights and freedoms;
- involve any illegal activities or activities that are contrary to morality or public order;
- involve false or misleading information;
- involve unlawful use such as harassment or stalking of other Users;
2.8. The use of the Website is at the Users’ own expense and risk. The Users are responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the Website. The risk of loss, theft or damage to any of its data will at all times be borne by the Users.
2.10. The Website may contain information that is derived from and/or may refer to third parties’ websites or services (for instance via hyperlinks, banners or buttons). Third party terms or conditions may apply to these websites or services. The Croatians in Cleveland has no control over the information and content of these third parties’ websites and services and does not accept any responsibility and/or liability for this information and content of these third parties’ websites and services.
- The BLOG platform is created in terms of a bona fide and exists to enable sharing knowledge, ideas, creativity and information, in areas like culture, heritage, tradition, music, arts, science, history, sports, technology and travels.
- Blog platform is provided free of charge to anyone willing to write voluntarily in terms of a bona fide to inform, share ideas, thoughts and knowledge.
- The views and opinions expressed in the blogs are those of the authors and do not reflect or represent the views and opinions of the Coratiansincleveland.com. We are not responsible for the content of any blog writer.
- Any views or opinions should not be malign or do any harm to any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
- com does not guarantee the accuracy of information nor the completeness of information supplied in blogs.
- Owners of blogs should respect the rights of intellectual property and be aware that plagiarism is illegal. Please do not misrepresent original ideas as your own and cite original sources.
- The Croatiansincleveland.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in blogs. The owner of the blog will be liable for damages from the malicious and illegal display or use of information.
- This blog disclaimer is subject to change at any time without notifications.
- If you find some content being against the law or offensive, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY, we will remove that content from the Croatiansincleveland.com immediately.
4.1. In order to be able to use the Website optimally, Users have to create an Account in the way as described on the Website. By means of the Account Users can amend, update and/or delete their Profiles. Users are responsible for keeping their Credentials confidential. Users are responsible and liable for all use made of the Website by means of their Accounts. As soon as Users know or have reasons to assume that their Accounts have come into the hands of unauthorized persons, Users should inform the Croatians in Cleveland, notwithstanding their own obligations to take immediate effective measures themselves, such as changing the password of their Accounts.
4.2. Users will not grant access to their Accounts to third parties.
4.3. Users must be at least 13 years old to open an account.
4.4. Users may open their own user Accounts as described on the Website. Users may only open User Accounts if they are natural persons.
Intellectual Property Rights
5.2. Users are not permitted to transfer their own rights relating to the Website or to make them available to third parties in any way or for any purpose.
5.3. Users remain owners of all Intellectual Property Rights they possess with regard to the User Content they upload onto the website. Users grant the Croatians in Cleveland a royalty-free, world-wide, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license for an unlimited amount of time to use User Content.
5.4. Users are aware that any Content posted on the Website becomes publicly accessible.
6.1. The Croatians in Cleveland does not warrant that the Website will be error free, up-to-date and functional at all times. The Croatians in Cleveland is not liable towards Users for any damage, loss of data or costs resulting or arising from any such circumstances.
6.2. The Croatians in Cleveland is free to change and/or update the Website and replace the design and lay-out of any of the functionalities of the Website without any prior notification and without being obliged to pay any compensation whatsoever to the Users.
6.3. The Croatians in Cleveland is entitled to put the Website temporarily out of service and/or to reduce the use of it without any prior notification and without being obliged to pay any compensation whatsoever to the Users, for instance in connection with the reasonably required maintenance or due to force majeure.
6.4. The Croatians in Cleveland does not warrant in any way whatsoever that any terms and conditions applicable to third party software or services – including but not limited to the terms and conditions of Apple and Google – allow the use of and/or interaction with the Website.
Limitation of liability
7.1. The Users are responsible and liable for all use they make of the Website, including but not limited the use of their Account and/or Profile. The Users indemnify and hold the Croatians in Cleveland harmless against any and all claims by third parties in connection with or resulting from the Users’ use of the Website.
7.2. The Croatians in Cleveland accepts no liability for any damage resulting from unauthorized access to or use of the Website by Users or third parties.
Termination and remedies
8.1. The Users may terminate the Agreement at any time by discontinuing the use of the Website and/or by closing their Accounts.
Any and all correspondence and communication between the Users and the Croatians in Cleveland may be undertaken in English or Croatian. The Croatians in Cleveland can be contacted by means of the contact details available on the Website.
11.2. All provisions which are meant to survive the termination of the Agreement, including but not limited to all of the User’s representations, warranties and indemnification obligations, shall survive such termination.